Recent content by troxy12

1. troxy12

Ryan's 1st saltwater adventure

Been a while since I posted here so I figure I'd give a little update. About a year ago I noticed my tank was leaking. Had to drain it and reseal it. (Not the most fun) After I drained it I decided to move it. One night my brother was over and noticed some tiny eyes looking at him. My...
  2. troxy12

Clownfish eggs!!!!!!!

If you haven't been able to find rotifers, what are you feeding the babies? Sorry if you mentioned this already.
  3. troxy12

Version 2: Finished My ClownFish Tank Aquascape

That is a sweet setup. The rock looks awesome.
  4. troxy12

My torch coral

I've heard that if the coral is splitting into a new head, it will stay closed until it is finished...Is this true?
  5. troxy12

My torch coral

Thanks I will update if there is any change...
  6. troxy12

My torch coral

Could it be the flow rate?
  7. troxy12

My torch coral

Its an aquapod and I had heard that about direct flow so I don't have direct flow on the coral...
  8. troxy12

My torch coral

I am kind of at a lost as what to do here. When i first put my torch in my tank it looked good. Check out the pictures if you click on my link below. It has been a month since then and now the coral will barely open. Calcium level is 460 my ph is 8.2, 0 ammonia and 0 nitrite and 5...
  9. troxy12

My Frogspawn

Very nice
  10. troxy12

What is this stuff

Too me, that seems high on the calcium reading and also on your nitrate and nitrite. I had something similar to what is in your picture growing in my tank, and as soon as I put my clean up crew in there it was gone. Do you have any snails?
  11. troxy12

Is my clown ok?

pictures would definetily help, but my male had that on occassion as a result of the aggressiveness of my female. It happened earlier because I got both of them as juveniles and when one finally submitted it hasn't been a problem since. I think you are ok, but post pics.
  12. troxy12

Ryan's 1st saltwater adventure

Clean up crew is doing an amazing job cleaning the tank and its only been three days. I will post some more pictures when I have some time. Probably tomorrow
  13. troxy12

Which brand of SALT do you use???

I know they sell the "real" saltwater at my local fish store, but I've had no problems with my R/O water and instant ocean in my tank
  14. troxy12

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

thanks swimmer4uus...when her black fills in all the way I will post new pics...