Recent content by stuartqpr

1. S

Neeb's RSM 250

Really nice!
  2. S

StuartQPR's RSM 250

Cheers mate! lol not far - 3.5km to be exact (Toorak to Hawthorn).One thing I couldnt believe was how many tiny snails I have in my tank! It was also a good opportunity to clean the stubborn corraline algae off the glass - now its only on the rear which I like the look of - the shades of blue...
  3. S

StuartQPR's RSM 250

Well i am happy to report the house move went very well, albeit being a very tiring and slightly stressful experience! Definitely do not want to be moving house any time soon again :) All up the fish tank took about 5-6 hours and 2 van loads. I gave the tank a proper clean (lots of stubborn...
  4. S

StuartQPR's RSM 250

Thank you Greg - I know I had seen you post that information on other threads and it was exactly what I was after! Wrangly - No worries mate I have organised for there to be 4 of us (me my gf and two friends) to move the tank, buckets etc. I will try to take a few pics as we go :)
  5. S

StuartQPR's RSM 250

Ok - the reason I have been inactive for a few months is because we are moving house this weekend! Really not looking forward to moving everything, thankfully I have some friends helping. Does anybody have and advice/suggestions?
  6. S

What do you feed your fish?

once every three days, thawed mysis cube :)
  7. S

Jon's RSM 250 Adventure!

awesome looking rock scape!
  8. S

StuartQPR's RSM 250

wow its been a while - almost over two months to be exact! I havent added anything to the tank, all fish are alive and well. Will try to take some pictures tomorrow :)
  9. S

Wrangy's 50 Gallon Reef Cube

I love your 'pocillopora damicornis'!! Looks ace. Do you have a chiller?
  10. S

wow clam is a stunner - I went in there last weekend and they had a couple left, serious $$$!
  11. S

that goby is one cool looking fish!! congrats mate!
  12. S

Thedrus RedSea Max 250

corals look incredible! clam is very special - I want one!!
  13. S

Look forward to see what you end up with on friday! Phil Heath nailed it, absolutely unbeatable.
  14. S

StuartQPR's RSM 250

couple of sunday afternoon snaps, got myself a new torch