Recent content by sincityreefer

1. sincityreefer

Big Move - Advice Needed

Im going to try and put together a small "DIY Move" page to share with everyone... That is assuming that it goes smoothly and i have an experience worth documenting. Likewise if its a catastrophic failure ill be sure to document the carnage as well. /fingers crossed. :)
  2. sincityreefer

Big Move - Advice Needed

Hey guys, Its been a while since ive been around here posting... Thankfully its been due to a very successful setup (thanks everyone who helped 2.5 yrs ago) and no real problems to speak of.. The Sin City Reef.com Well until now.... I bought a new house, got engaged, and whelp i need to...
  3. sincityreefer

Why does my clown do this???

mine seems to take tenticales into his mouth but i woudnt say he bite's em... More like a gental suck and blow. :snshne: :whstlr: My clown does tend to beat him down pretty good when he closes up a bit. He always wants inside. I dont know with a clown+ane of your size, mine is the...
  4. sincityreefer

Sincityreefer's Reef

My MI is now 4 months old. He eats blood worms and nori. He LOVES nori, and i have found that people who keep these fish have found a gimik the fish likes. For me mine loves anything on his red nori clip, and thefore has started to eat the red blood worms. A friend of mine in town has to...
  5. sincityreefer

Sincityreefer's Reef

Thanks Everyone!!!
  6. sincityreefer

Which Salt Mix...

TROPIC MARIN..... TROPIC MARIN.... Its the best. I noticed the difference after my first water change with it. Its just "clearer" i know that sounds crazy but just try it and tell me, the next day, that your tank dosnt look "clearer" than it does with your regular salt.
  7. sincityreefer

Sincityreefer's Reef

Hey everyone, i just got finished with my updates to my website. Just wanted to share with you guys and hear your feadback! www.sincityreef.com Come have a look around. :)
  8. sincityreefer

Euphyllia Corals

My Frogspawn
  9. sincityreefer

LLE and stray voltage

I have a grounding probe. Got it from marinedepot. Cheap easy to install and something no tank should be without. Could save your life someday. Also your electrical for your tank should be on a GFI circuit. Heres the link... http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=TA1111 Let...
  10. sincityreefer

What am I going to do?

dont sweat it... just be carefull when injecting, i actually try to squeeze out alittle about the mouth of the aptasia and actually let them "eat" the kalk paste. They seem to close up around some of the chunks and are never seen again after that.... But in high danger areas (ex. around...
  11. sincityreefer

What would you do differently?

RO, RO, RO, RO.... SHould have started with a good quailty RODI system. Makes all the difference in the world and would have prevented many headaches over alges and such... Other than that, i agree with everyone. Buy it ONCE... i hate having a graveyard of junk equipment in my storage...
  12. sincityreefer

Moving... Tank for sale!

well... im glad, getting that 220 moved up to your second floor would be........ um.... not fun....
  13. sincityreefer

Tank Security... Bad breakup imminent!!!

ok, my .02 cents... THROW HER OUT!, if you even have to worry at all about her messing with your 8k$ possesions weather it be coutches, cars, or fishtanks. then what good is that. you dont owe here anything, shes had a free ride long enough, and you know it.... dont let it reach that point...
  14. sincityreefer

Post your Homemade Fish Food

www.sincityreef.com/fishfood.html