Recent content by markm3

1. M

Braces-less aquarium with 2cm glass thikness

thanx for the reply for every one , but again its 2 cm thickness and tempered !!! we are talking about 775 liter 200 gal ... as a safety factor its number 8 and normally you can go for safety factor 2.5 - 3 any re-considering ?? thanks
  2. M

well i am still waiting for answer , i hope you got my message , please help :(
  3. M

As i have been 2 years in this hobby , and safety is my concern , i am willing to replace my aquarium tank with another but Braces-less. Its dimension 170 cm Length , 70 cm depth , 60 cm hight , all is by 2 cm thickness and tempered glass .( old tank 12 cm thickness tempered ) Is it oky...
  4. M

I am taking my tank braces out !!!!

Well as i consider safety factor is very important . Tank dimension is 170cm L x 55cm D x 75cm Hight( 12mm thickens ) temperd glass i had this braces 2 years old when i built the tank its 15 cm wide and its 10mm thickens , what will happen if i take them out ??????????? also they are...
  5. M

FIne Sand VS Cruched Corals for tank display !!

Dear Reef experts Well after 2 years old tank , i decide to change half of my display sand bed , i always love the fine white sand in my display , looks natural , but when later i decide to go for sps corals , i found that some sand storms make the sps corals unhappy ,so i am thinking to...
  6. M

Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everything

Re: Mega-Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover Replaces Skimmer, Refugium, Everythin Dear SANTAMONICA well as i am one of the lucky people who own ATS , now i think its time to upgrade my screen material and i am thinking between your screen flex and the canava sheets please tell me which is...
  7. AA

AA

Special thanks to ReefSanctuary for the great help and to " SANTAMONICA" for introuducing the algee turff .
  8. cc

cc

Special thanks to ReefSanctuary for the great help and to " SANTAMONICA" for introuducing the algee turff .
  9. bb

bb

10. ee

ee

11. dd

dd

12. My Tank 2 years old.

My Tank 2 years old.

13. M

reducing nirates level ...?

sorry for my late answers , but i have good news for u ,i have gone to the alge scrubber and its about more than 2 month now using it and............... its magic my nitrates level is 5-15 pmm which was always 80-100 pmm i love algeescruber .its really do work ,just do as it shows on the post...
  14. M

question about the new tunzeTurbelle® stream

thanks man
  15. M

question about the new tunzeTurbelle® stream

any tunze fans ?????????