Recent content by beel

1. B

Need info. on tube anemone.

im an Indonesian and i own a coral shop in Indonesia. well, i'm quite experience in dealing with tube anemone. i sold two different colour of tube anemone and it is easy to maintain in aquarium. Its true what woodstock said about the sting.. i don't think any other anemones or corals could...
  2. B

Keeping Sponges

sponge i think its alright to leave sponge in the sand. n they don't require intense light. however, it do need strong water flow.. as sponge get their food by filtering the water through its body. orange colour sponge should be fine, it strive better in the aquarium than the blue or purple...
  3. B

zoos growth?

Thanx a lot guys! Really appreciate your advice! i'll forget about the iodine, it seems complicated and risky. Scott, thanx for the thread! hope your zoos grow asap.. hehe
  4. B

zoos growth?

I purchased a few kinds of zoos 2 months ago. and none of it has grown or spread. i know iodine is essential for zoos, but is there any other specific water condition required or trick use to generate zoos growth?
  5. B

Ich at night

ich will never fall off, they will remain attach to the victims until they are mature and about to multiple themselves, maybe you could make use of that filter when the new born ich looking for another victims.
  6. B

Red Mushrooms Disintegrating - Help!

Floating away is a normal way for red mushroom to move from one position to another location in order to get what it likes (light intensity and waterflow) i guess it should be alright, if it is out of sight i think it is because of the current that bring the red mushroom to one of the pump and...
  7. B

Acropora

THank You thank alot for all of the advice and useful information that all of you provide. i do let sunglight showering my corals and hope it is really useful. tinking dat sunlight is better than artificial one (metal halide) however, second thought that sunlight heat the aquarium water which i...
  8. B

how to generate coraline?

thanx alot guys for the information and advice.. its really useful for me. well nikki, my aquarium is a month old circulated without any habitants in it. i left it outdoor to gain benefit from the sunlight. another thing is that i use filtered natural seawater, (straight from sea). which has...
  9. B

Acropora

i'm planning to purchase acropora to be the first species habiting my aquarium. will acropora's colour fade in a 80% direct sunlight and 25 ppm nitrate? i got problem maintaining acropora's colour in my previous aquarium as the light was not strong enough but no problem in maintaining other...
  10. B

how to generate coraline?

I have problem maintaining coraline algae on my liverock in my aquarium. it has stop growing and start declining lately.. is there any special need in maintaining coraline algae? i left my aquarium outside the house with direct (screen) sunlight on it (80% sunlight). with aquarium temp 29...
  11. B

Suicide or other Death cause?

Hermit crab left their shell behind, is it because they wanted to kill themselve by exposing their body to fishes and other predators due to bad water quality? or Their shell is too small to keep them in it?
  12. B

10 000K metal halide=acropora?

will 10 000 Kelvin metalhalide and with temperature 26 degree celcius able to maintain acropora's beautiful colours?
  13. B

very tiny bugs on glass

from what i experience these tiny bugs is kind of disturbing. They like to move around corals and when it does it will disturb da corals and their tentacles won't expand particularly on catalaphyllia.
  14. Goniopora

Goniopora

15. 2 colour Fire fish

2 colour Fire fish