Suicide or other Death cause?

beel

Hermit crab left their shell behind, is it because they wanted to kill themselve by exposing their body to fishes and other predators due to bad water quality? or Their shell is too small to keep them in it?

Witfull

the crab had a conflict due to enlightenment. he heard my catch phrase and had an epiphany and could not deal with the internal conflict.

what are your peramaters? how long was he in that shell? hermies will change shells and if they dont like theirs they will search for a new one. on possiblilty could be that it was to heavy for him and abandoned it. do you provide other shells for new digs for the hermy?

Crakeur

If I heard Wit's catch phrase I'd consider leaving my shell too.

what is his catch phrase anyway? Does Wit also have a theme song that plays whenever he struts?

I've read somewhere about hermit suicides and how they are rapidly becoming the number one killer of hermits between the age of 3 and 9 months. It seems they are very emotional and will often become despondent over the most minute things. One of my hermits left this mortal coil recently. Apparently the hermit was upset over my daughter's fascination with the stomatellas and she no longer cared about the hermits. The crab played a bunch of old cure songs, scratched a note to my daughter in the algae on the glass (it read "love us all or love none of us") and left his shell.

It was a sad sad day in our household. nothing sadder than burying an empty shell. If only we had a corpse to bury, than we'd have closure.