Zoanthids.com

chip46

Did not see this company on this thread. First time ordering from here. I bought a zoo and a paly from here. They are nice looking when they arrived. I did not know what to expect( never seen them except in pictures). He explained what they are and how big or small they were. Still A shock when I seen them that small. I ordered the fragging rocks from Ocean wonders and took the zoos and palys on them. I had the zoo close up for several days. The paly opened right back up after I placed it on the new rock. The zoo Only three of the poylops of the five I bought has opened. I called him to ask about the zoos and he informed me to let him know when I order again and he will replace them zoos. He then said if I was going to remove them from the frag to let him know and he will send them without a plug so I can place them any where I want. I did not feel this was any fault of his. I removed them from the frag plug. With service like this I will go there first when looking for new zoos or palys.