your thought on my fish list

travis127

I know there is stocking limit info in the forums but i wanna know what you guys think!... I have a 42 gall hexagon ... I know they say 5 galls per inch but is that for the full 42 or do you have to think about the room the rock takes up??? here are the fish I want you tell me which you think to pair together (I matched them as all compatible but lets see what you think)...
I know I wont have ALL these fish in my tank and I also know I wont have any of them for awhile since my tank just started but Tell me what ones and in what order I should put them in! Just for some ideas for future fun!!thanks!!!

1.Flame eyed hawkfish (way cooler in person then in a pic, great personalites)

2.Yellow watchman goby (great personalites cool lookin small fish)

3.Sixline Wrasse (not a bad lookin little fish I liked it when I saw it at LFS)

4.stawberry basslet (these are pretty bold so not sure but I think there cool)

5.Mandarin dragonet(I love this fish but I know if I can ever get one it wont be for a long long time I know they need good established tanks)

those are the 5 I like if you think of any better to pair with some I listed tell me .. I love your guys opinion! once again I know I cant have all of these so dont go throwing rocks at the NEWBIE!!

Nervoustime

Out of your list, the Hawkfish would be my first choice. I have a Longnose Hawkfish, but the Flame Hawkfish is very cool as well. If you plan on adding any shrimps, the Hawkfish might be a slight problem. In my tank, I lost my shrimps after I added the Hawkfish and the Mystery Wrasse. Other people, have had no problems with their shrimps. You might want to look at the following fish as well: Blackcap Basslet, Swissguard Basslet, and a Peppermint Hogfish. They are relatively small, but IMO, they are very cool. Good luck!!!

travis127

I like that hogfish never seen it before and the swiss basslet is very cool too I just saw it yesterday in a LFS thanks! more input anyone?

jski711

instead of a 6 line you might want to look into getting a 12 line wrasse also called a 4 line. they are less aggresive but i would add the hawk and wrasse last into the tank.

funkpolice

I really like my royal gramma. They are small, cheap, and very colorfull. It gets along great with my clown fish. Those two are so clode, I'm afraid they will team up on any other fish I try to add.
bill