Yipee, 3 new Clownfishes BUT.....

HypoSea

Well I got 3 Ocerallis Clownfishes today, they are extremely active and love to swim from one way to the other in my 75g . I fed em lightly with a few pellets and they rushed to eat like beasts! :)

It's so striking to see them already getting acustomed to me! I mean I come close to the border of the water and here they are coming and waiting for me to feed em lol :)

I just have a slight problem at the moment... I bought 2 clowns slightly young 2-3 month but there is one which is a little bit younger and smaller than the other 2....

There's 2 behaviors ive seen , one is that the small is getting bullied by the other twos and the other twos always stay with each others leaving the small one alone...

The second behavior which troubles me a little bit is that the 2 others are literally stealing all the pellets before the small one even gets a bite at it :(

Anyone can probably indicate me some procedures I should do?

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Mike-

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Congrats on your new purchases. Clowns are great fish with tons of personality! It sounds like the two are pairing up. I would remove the third clown.

Warnberg

Wood's got it right again. Your clowns are starting to pair up, the largest one will become female and the next largest one will become male (eventually). But it sounds to me like they have chosen eachother and are driving away any intruders.