YES!! my water quality is great!!

jubbers

i just teested my water here is the results.

Temp: 75 degrees
salinity:1.023
Ph:8.3
Nitrite:0
Nitrate:0
Amonia:0
if i am right isn't that good water quality?

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
That temp is a bit low, but there are some that say cooler temps are better at keeping the parasites away. Why is it so low? You could also stand to raise the salinity as Jack posted. That salinity is fine for FO tank, but too low for inverts. The other chemistry is right on the mark. How are your clowns and anemone doing?

lcstorc

How about the rest of the parameters?
Calc
Alk
Mg
would be the most important with an anemone. Also how are you chekcing the salinity? A refractometer or a swing arm?

jubbers

i have a swing arm. i turned down the temp for a couple of days to control the algae but it back up to 80 degrees. i raised my salinity back up it is ok.my anemone is doing great though! my clowns it has seems they have grown a bit i think they have hit a growth spurt. i think they are turning into adults.

jubbers

ALSO! on my live rock there appears to be red sea weed looking stuff growing what is that? and the rock my yellow polyps there is small red polyp creatures they look like little sea cumcumbers to me, they have fringes on there tentacles. any body have any idea? and there is a little tube thing that has two little antanas what is that? i will try to get some pics posted once i get some new batteries for my camera.