working fowlr in progress

it's been awhile since i posted because of no internet, over at a friend and posting this.

My 55 had gone from a FW to BW and to FOWLR. At this time not much in there except for about 12 lbs of LR, 1 Blue devil, 1 snail and 2 red leg hermits. I still have more work to do on this tank like removing the old substrate (which consist of fw sand and fw gravel), going to put in aragonite sand about 80lbs, and build a small sump and add a hob overflow. currently I'm using a the only PS that I have for a sump, it's sitting right in the 55 on a stand a made.

they water reading as of sept 2, 2011

SG -- 1.025
ph -- 8.2
ammonia, nititrate, & nitrate -- 0

my fiancee wants a clown and a blue hippo tang (she calling them nemo and dory). I already know the blue hippo tang will out grow a 55. so planning on buying a juvenile blue hippo tang, then once it out grow the 55 I'll taking it into the lfs and sell. but I was wondering would a clown form a symbiotic relationship with a torch? I would like to know what other corals a clown will form a symbiotic relationship with.

next time I have access to a computer, I'll check this thread. until the next time i can gain access to the internet, I'll say hi again and if any progress was made on the 55 I'll let everyone know.

PIMPALA

Clowns are a hit and miss. They will be hosted by torches, frogspawns, leathers... anything with tentacles pretty much. but at the same time, they may end up hanging out by a powerhead, heater, or even a piece of rock. its whatever they like, and they are strange animals. good luck.