White Condy?

Darcik

So I did the bad thing where you see a 10 dollar fish and you cant help yourself. However, I have had this anemone for 6 months. I had feed it twice a week and it hasnt moved since I placed it, and it stays open during the day, and has started deflating at night, almost every night. my parameters are perfect, Im using 2 sets of pcs with new bulbs and going to upgrade in a couple weeks. Its remained white.. and its foot is white.. and im missing my pseudochromis... are any of these things related? shes not a huge anemone and i just cant imagine her snagging my pseudochromis.. and do they ever just come in white? or is this one in bad shape? all the behavior seems normal.. thanks for all the help reefsanctuary! you guys are life savers!

heres a pic

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac324/josiedoolittle/IMG00203-20110113-1130.jpg

darci

Uslanja

We don't know much about the condy's but when we have seen them they are usually white with just a touch of colour on the tips. Yours looks like its open real nice in the photo!