what fish can i get.

clownfish02

hello
i am going to buy a 5 foot by 2 and 2 foot fish only tank.and i have been reading up on types of fish i could get.would theese fish be alright,
regal tang, majestic angel, lemonpeel angel or flame angel,foxface, yellow tang, marroon clown, fuzzy dwarf lionfish, yellow headed jawfish, bluestreaked goby, cleaner wasse and bangii cardinals.
if these are not compatabile then please tell me.
thanks ryan

lcstorc

That is an awfully large fish load and you really need to take them one at a time. Some I have never had but others I know about so I'll mention a bit.
Regal Tang = Gets large. Very timid. Will hide in the rocks when spooked and at night. incredibly good at getting into small places
Maroon Clown = major agressive and gets really big for a clown
lionfish poisenous and will eat anything it can fit in it's mouth
jawfish = jumpy and needs sandbed
cleaner wrasse = do not get. Almost impossible to keep in captivity due to diet and they are needed in the ocean to set up their cleaning stations and work there.
Bangaii cardinals Cool but not a beginner fish. Endangered.
Hope tha helps.

Sapphire

I've had both lemon peel and flame angel - the lemon peel nipped corals from day one (one of the most likely pygmy angels to nip corals). the flame angel did n't noip corals at all but some do so you need to watch them carefully. (not an issue of course if stay Fish Only!)Both beautiful fish though and easy to look after. Angels like to swim amongst the rockwork so it's good to provide lots of tunnels and caves etc.

They also like pods and are pretty quick so not good to keep with something like a mandarin which is slow and often will only eat live food like pods (although I note you haven't mentioned keeping anythinf like that)

Anyway, all the best with your choices, and as others have said take it slowly.I would also suggest that once you work out our list add the fish from least aggressive to most, that way the least aggressive get a chance to set up their own territory etc.