What about free monhly giveaways from the sponsors

How's that work a contest or they just randomly select a member?

the business or sponsor starts a thread (under a monthly contest giveaway thread) THen over the course of the month people post replies to the thread and one or more people are randomly selected to win the prize/s

Reddog170

Sounds good, but I can see that being a logistical nightmare. Not that I would turn down free stuff though. Shaun

ReefLady

Staff member
I think it's a great idea, and something our sponsors are welcome to do in their individual Sponsor forums. As long as they handle the logistics and prizing, I'm all for it!

All we need to do now is get the sponsors on board. ;)

Val

Mr. Coral already does free monthly give a ways. I was chosen one month to receive free corals.. just haven't claimed them yet. I noticed someone else posted they were chosen by Mr. Coral another month.

If a sponser chooses to do this it's great, but I don't think sponsers should feel pressure to do this. It's hard enough in this economy to keep the doors open for business. Sponsers already pay to advertise. I just appreciate the reputable businesses that sponser the site. I don't expect any more than I pay for from our sponsers.