Water parameter ?

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
No snow yet Sea other than a very light dusting on the lawn

Jermey

Boomer, im going to jack this thread real quick and ask you what your profession is because from the sig you have i would assume its something dealing with explosive devices?

Did you check out my profile ;) Click on Boomer, drop down menue and choose " View Public Profile"

EOD = Explosive Ordnance Disposal
https://www.netc.navy.mil/centers/ceneoddive/eods/

SeaLover

lol I didnt even show ya the side shelves :) lol I organized all my dry foods and carbon etc...lol I am getting into this pretty hard core! Dont be shocked after I get this reef chemistry down if I dont upgrade tank size by this spring...lol

SeaLover

Oh lord my husband would love to hear all your military stories! lol Thankyou Boomer for serving this fine country :) My husband and I appreciate it.

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
Rex, is on his way to your house Scott. And if you get a package in the mail that is tickin', it will not be a clock from your mother :) I'm also thinkin about sending out a MOAB but am worried about the neighbors houses. I have a spare in storage for guys like you .

800px-MOAB_bomb.jpg

SeaLover

Ok so went to lfs and had them test my water. My calcium really was low. 240 ppm. It wasnt my test kit. I didnt actually go with my husband. They just gave him some stuff that was made by brightwell aqautics thats supposed to raise my calcium and mag and all. Does this sound right? I will tell you what its called as soon as he gets here in a few mins.

SeaLover

I thought if i am doing water changes every week the calcium in the salt should be raising it? I am now confused and this crap they sol us. Someone please help on input????

SeaLover

Ok the stuff they sol to my husband to bring the calcium up is made by brightwell aquatics and its called Elemental Reef building supplment for coraline alage, corals, clams and other marine invertebrates.