Water Change Equipment

kragon

well they dont help me out at all they just look in or complain when i spill a drop of water on the carpet.

lcstorc

Trust me, you don't know mine.
Kids have issues with their parents. It is part of the cycle of life.

Basile

Tell them you give up and with the money you get from your tank , you'll start smoking....see how that gets them LOL, just kidding. Continu with your hobby and one day you'll be your own master. I had to wait at 40 to finally get my first tank. I could of got it sooner but i traveled too much to take care of a tank. Now i got the time the $$$ and the sky's the limit.

kragon

well just an update on the equipment we are going to use a 100 gallon troph in the garage to store it was even my moms idea yes so i will have plenty of water we are going to get it running in 1-2 weeks

kragon

so i have gone with a 100 gallon poly tank to store the rodi water, its going to be in my garage so it going to be a little cold until i setup the heater. I am going to buy a pump or anything what do you suggest, to mix up salt water for water changes. Today i just cleaned out the part of the garage took a little a while lots of junk there but not that bad, so i should have it in a week or two filling with rodi water.