Uploading Pics???

ReefLady

Staff member
Can you walk us through the steps you took, and any messages you received during uploading?

degibson84

i clicked on the upload link over on the left hand side of the page. chose a category to upload to, then selected the pic from my computer after i selected the pic i clicked on sumbit/upload. it took a few moments then it just took me to the gallery of pics that have already been loaded

greene394

I had the same prob and my pic size was too big. If you have fine pix veiwer, and went in and resized my pics and then they uploaded for me no prob.

degibson84

well i just loaded them to photobuckey and right clicked them from photobucket and they were smaller and able to load

mps9506

I usually upload to photobucket as well, I can upload larger file sizes that way.
The photo size limit is 100k, or 200k for premium members. Also a llimit on your library is 1MB or 10MB respectively.
Hope I got that correct...

DublD

When I upload pics, how do I keep it from posting to the 'Latest Photo Gallery Uploads'? I just want them in my gallery. Is this just a default built in by the site? Is there something I can check/uncheck to prevent this? Are all new photos all supposed to highlighted?
Thanks ahead of time for any assistance

DublD

Nevermind........stupid question (blushing). I just now realized that it DOES say 'Latest photo Gallery Uploads' :)