triggerfish v regal tang

a1emma

we have a 190 ltr jewel aquarium, internal and external fluval filters, built in lighting,etc. my nitrate level is 0, specific gravity is 1.021, temp is fairly constant at around 27c. At present i have three clown fish, three damsels, three green chromis and a regal tang and picasso trigger.
Unfortunatly the trigger is battering the tang, i reaaly dont want to get rid either of these fish is there anything i could do
thanks very much any help very appreciated.........

wooddood

the wood dude
is this tank a fish only?i would raise my specific gravity slowly up to 1,025.i would also get rid of the trigger.he will most likely kill all the other fish in time.

Maxx

If you really want to keep the trigger, I would reccomend setting up a seperate tank for it, as it will ony get more aggressive in time. The Niger trigger, and pink tailed trigger are two examples of less aggressive species.
Nick

SaltyQueen

maxx is right- all the other fish in your tank aren't aggressive (well, other than the damsels, which can get aggressive), and the trigger is- he'll only be a problem for the other fish in your tank.