• 100 gallons

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 125 gallons

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • 150 gallons

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 180 gallons

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • larger than 180 gallons (we're all jealous of you...)

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters

Maxx

Keeping a 20 gallon right now, setting up a 58 gallon reef before New years...
Nick

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I've got a 50, my dream is to have a 240 FOWLR, and a 240 reef. But for now, its a 50, and hopefully soon, I will set up my 10 gallon nano.

essmaker

PREMIUM
I think I just stumbled into greatness.

You see, I currently have a 58G tank that is my first. It's coming along nicely and I have learned tremendous amounts with it. Of course I am already looking towards me next tank.

My wife has a 125G FW tank that I think would be just about the right size for my next tank. Getting her to accept the thought of a new larger SW tank is akin to climbing Mt Everest.

I was talking with her last night about this new 300G tank the LFS is building for their store and how wonderful it is. (Visions of the boy asking for a beebee gun in the Christmas Story movie comes to mind)

I thought my ears must be broken, because I thought she told me that a 125G tank would probably be a better idea!

Oh the greatness the near future holds! See now that it is her idea to get the smaller 125G tank (the one I want anyhow) it is a much smoother road to reality.

-Erik

MINIATUS

Thats it Mike rub it in, just kidding bud. All us poor people stuck with these small tanks. :white: :white:

MINIATUS:D

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Poor!, Poor!, who you callin' poor!!!??? J/K i really am, especially after my tank:D I'm gonna shut up now;)

brian_e

mines a 320 but i am poor only reason i got a big tank is becouse it diy it cost me less to bulid that size than it would have cost me for the 180 i wanted

Scooterman

I would vote but guess I can't or did already because I have no buttons to push. AnyHo 100g here, 30g sump. Guessing about 85g of actual water.

BoomerD

Ah heck, the poll only let me vote once, didn't realize I could make mulitlple choices. I currently have a 90 gallon soft reef, a 40 gallon soft reef (currently being used as a holding tank for a 5" Sohal tang), and am setting up a 180/190 , to be used either as FOWLR, or as a reef. Decisions, decisions!

ReefLady

Staff member
I voted 180g - it's a 180g display, with a 100g sump, 70g 'fuge, and 40g inline prop tank (possibly soon to be 75g). :D

Alf

Poll says I already voted??:confused: I didn't vote or view??:confused:
Well my tanks are listed in my sig so there:p

HAP

Mine is a 75 with a 50 gallon sump/refugium.

It's not the size of your pool that is important...it's the motion of the ocean....

:cool:

6 months ago I set up the 340 with a 125 sump....I WILL NEVER UPGRADE AGAIN.... I have to tell myself this once in a while to resist the urge....you know.....THAT URGE....NO..NO...NO..