starfish

lcstorc

Possibly. I would feed it meaty foods. Either frozen fish food of various types or fresh seafood from the grocery store. Some raw shrimp, clams, or mussles would be good. Just cut into smaller pieces and feed from a grabber claw or stick.

blue_eyes53813

It would be worth a try but no guarantees. I have tried to feed my linkia, I would put the linkia on top of the food and it was a no go.. the food would float away. Good luck with it..

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Halimeda is a calcerous algea very few animals will eat it maybe an urchin but I seriously doubt the Red Knob will eat it. I would feed Nori as well as meaty foods such as krill, squid, shrimp etc.

AFA the Linckias nobody really knows what they eat but some suspect the bacterial film that grows naturally on your LR. That's why it's recommended a well established tank with large amounts of mature LR for it to survive long term.

Cartman89

I had my tank up for 4 months before I got a Chocolate chip star. Very hardy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't feed it for a month and it still lived. They are pretty cool.