SPS/Zoanthid Frags Packs Build Your Own..

pjtomo

Chris - you sent the whammin pic to me not sealover.

Sealover - it's the fifth pic down in the zoa pics above.

Chris - you have a PM!

Sorry Guys and Gals...

For now I am out! there are 2 pending and when those are done so am I for a while at least. These grow so fast I will be able to frag more in a month or so...

BigJay

you know when I asked for the turqoise stag it was merely a make up piece to that package. I am really shocked at how outstanding the coloring is on that. The blue tort was what I was really after and I dunno the turqoise is soooo sweet. I am not sure if its your camera or the difference in temp between our lights but I can't help but stare at that thing. I know I am repeating myself but seriously man you hooked me up!

funkpolice

I was at chris' house last night and picked up 11 frags. I'll post pics this weekend, lots of sweet frags and great prices.
bill

you know when I asked for the turqoise stag it was merely a make up piece to that package. I am really shocked at how outstanding the coloring is on that. The blue tort was what I was really after and I dunno the turqoise is soooo sweet. I am not sure if its your camera or the difference in temp between our lights but I can't help but stare at that thing. I know I am repeating myself but seriously man you hooked me up!

It was the camera. Too much white in the picture.
That coral is actually smack dab in the center of my tank
It is a VERY fast grower. I got a frag about 1" less then a year ago ang I probally have 30+ inched with many branches. I have found the everytime I frag it I get 3-6 new branches comming frmo the broke off end.

I also take my fingernail about 1 time a month and break off coralites along the branches and a week later I have a new branch growing there.

It's a real gem and did I mention about 1/2 of the corals you got are ORA???
you would be hard pressed to fin them for less than $25 or more online each!

BigJay

did I mention about 1/2 of the corals you got are ORA???

That explains the outstanding color. I really didn't expect the grade to be so high. I might be getting hooked up on a 130g Monday. If so I'll be needing more frags in about 4-6 weeks. I'll be giving you a call. Hopefully those new zoo's will be ready. hint hint.

swnoobie

i can vouch for chris' coral, i was there last night and piked up 9 zoa frags and a beautiful favia for great prices!!!! all peices come from a very very clean display tank and frag tank. i will for sure be going back when things are ready again, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

funkpolice

Here's the stuff I picked up at Chris' the other night. Great coral, great prices, great guy.

P3080003.jpg

tri color acro

P3080007.jpg

I think this is an acro, but it has strangely shapped coralites. Maybe a Milli?

P3080004.jpg

red/blue milli

P3080005.jpg

this one is unidentified as of now.

P3080008.jpg

montipora digiata. It's browned out now from being in his sump, but it should be a really bright purple in a while.

P3080009.jpg

orange monti cap. It's really bright under the blue+s

P3060574.jpg

Ora Nathan's green milli.

P3060571.jpg

red/blue acro

P3060569.jpg

light blue tipped acro

P3060581.jpg

Hydnophora, I guess it's more of a medium pollyped stony.

P3060580.jpg

I'll have to get a better pic of these, they are blaze orange.

I don't think I have very much room left in the tank now, so I'll have to be very selective from here on out. Also, I think it's time to start looking at calcium reactors, any suggestions? thanks.
bill

Dont tell any one I sold you those as cheap as I did ;) but that blue one is a blue Tenuis (probally worth $40) and the green/purple I named "Jokers Wild" As of yet no one has been able to ID it and I even sent pics to ORA and Steve Tyree and they were not sure. ORA said it looks alot like their purple plasma!

And thanks for everything.

Last edited:
Shipping the last pack to PJTOMO tomorrow soo...

Thats all folks!

But I will be listing some awesome zoos packs next week including $8 Purple Death Palys!