SNAKEHEAD!! I want YOU! lol

Why do you really have to be illegal here in the usa?? haha I don't need the answer for this question because it may go into unnecessary arguments on the forum. I know of a lot people who really differ on the subject. Anwayz, What I wanted to know if I was the only one that really would love to have one these awesome fish? = D Anyone?? So I was thinking... maybe 200g? JK lol

If your not sure want this fish is here's a link http://www.csa.com/discoveryguides/snakehead/overview.php

They are a invasive species of many here in the us but the only one i can think of with a bounty on their heads.. ^^

Last edited:

tomr33

Why do you want one of them so badly? you would need a very large tank because the adults look the be pretty large and im sure that you wouldnt be able to keep anything else in the tank with it.

Kongor

go to Florida if you want one lol, I caught about 20-30 every hour in the canals when I visit family

Steve L

Snakeheads, Silver Carp are everywhere, Lionfish in the gulf states, even goldfish are causing big problems here in California at Lake Tahoe as are some macro algaes and aquatic plants.

Unfortunately there is no turning back the clock, these species are here to stay and will eventually threaten our native species. In some places they already are.