ReefSanctuary on Facebook!

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Greetings all!

I am the social media moderator for ReefSanctuary (RS)! I will be managing the content on the RS Facebook page. If there is a topic you would like to see on Facebook, you may certainly start a thread here, or simply post to our Facebook page directly. I am open to all suggestions! :whstlr:

Here's a question that has come up from some of our members: Why are we on Facebook when we already have a community of fish enthusiasts right here?

Simple: this is a fantastic opportunity for RS to find more fish enthusiasts who are looking for a welcoming, helpful and fun place to chat about their hobby without all the drama. We want to welcome all kinds of fish enthusiasts: newbies, gurus, pros, etc. The more new enthusiasts we have engaged on Facebook, the more these enthusiasts will see how wonderful a community we are and will join us on the forums.

This is also another way for current RS members to see more content and responses from outside the community. It broadens the perspective even more. If you're already a Facebook user, this is just another way to check-in and see what's happening with your favorite forum. And if you have friends who are fish enthusiasts, you can easily invite them to get a sneak peek of who we are before making any commitments to join the forum.

So, hop on Facebook and check out our page. Give us a LIKE, say "hello", share our conversations to your wall or your friend's wall! You never know what cool stuff will be happening!