Reefs2 go and Aqua corals

chadwick

These are two companys I have dealt with the last two days. First was Reefs2go found them on ebay. Ordered pods for my tank they arrived very active. They were very warm. Did not lose any from what I could see from the little size that they were. They was well packed and had two peices of filter pad in with them. not how I thought they would come but worked. I added water a little at a time until the bag was half full and put most of them in the frug and put some in the main tank. Now just time to see if they will make it and produce in my tanks. Thumps up here.

I received my corals today from Aqua corals. Well sealed nice looking corals so far. Still have one to get to the tank. She sent a email to me when the corals was delivered by fed ex. I also sent her a email to tell her they arrived and was doing good. When I opened the shipping box my invoive was on top. There was a note that she gave me 10 free asrtea snails. One can always use snails. I know I will be ordering from both of these companys again. I know pics waiting on my toadstool to open and other one gets to display tank.

chadwick

Top one is a mettalic green cabbage and bottom one is a snowflake toadstool. Just added then little over an hour ago.

Last edited:

chadwick

metallicgreencabbage.jpg

snowflakeopened.jpg