Question about Apex and AI Sol Weather programming?

I was wondering if someone could go through each of them... Someone tell me what each of them means. I entered what i wanted in but it just doesnt look good when i do a storm. the white lights come on really bright and stay on for about 10 seconds and then turn off... idk if this is the poor attempt at lightening or what.... So could someone please define each of these...

Light maximum intensity
Cloudy light intensity
Cloud duration (MMM)
Cloudy time (%)
Probability of lightning (%)
Lightning intensity (%)

steved13

PREMIUM
Light maximum intensity - the brightest the lights would be during a storm period
Cloudy light intensity - the brightest the lights would be for a storm (the lower the % the more "cloudy" it is (or darker the storm)
Cloud duration (MMM) - how long the clouds will last in minutes
Cloudy time (%) - the percantage of the time there will be clouds (100% would always be cloudy...10% would be clouds only 10% of the time
Probability of lightning (%) - percentage of time you would have a lightning storm
Lightning intensity (%)- how bright the lightning will be

Keep in mind, with the apex, you have 3 separate programs for the AIs ,Blue, Royal , and White (or 2 blue and white). This means if there is a storm program for 1 color the other colors probably won't be in storm mode. There may be a way to program around this and make it work, but I didn't care for the lightning, so I never played with it much. You should get a strobe effect from the LEDs to simulate the lightning.

steved13

PREMIUM
First you'd have to be willing to pay for a premium membership here. Then you need to set it up at Reef Chat.org, it's a little work, but if you decide you want to go for it, I'll give you a hand.

Also, there is an "unofficial" manual for the Apex, that is excellent. If you don't have it, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send it to you.