Purple Death Payls - $10/polyp

LPS_Blasto

Sorry Hexabob. Forgot about you. :dunno: Didn't mean too.

My stock is listed below. Thats pretty much all I got left right now. That will clean out my frag tank and I'll have to wait to prune my DT in a few more months. I'm not a big seller. Just trying to keep my DT from becoming overgrown.

(2) purple death ($6 per polyp)

Orange/yellow zoas:
(2) frags -- one frag with 14 polyps / the other with around 27 - 30 polyps -- can break into smaller polyp count on these. I have thousands of these. Tell me how many you want and I'll bust a rock into pieces. Would prefer to sell the other (2) frags first. Can break those into smaller frags if you want. ($2 per polyp)

Fire & Ice Zoas:
(10) fire & ice zoas ($4 per polyp)

Yellow polyps:
I have about 10 already growing on a small rock. I have literally hundreds of these. Tell me how many you want and I'll scrape them off the side of my glass and glue them to a rock. 7-10 for ($2 each frag)

Lime Green palys:
About 5 or 6 polyps on a small rock ($3 per polyp)

Pink palys:
(2) frags of pink palys - one frag with 3 polyps / the other with 1 polyp ($2 per polyp)

Green Fuzzies:
(2) frags of Green fuzzy mushrooms. One frag with 2 heads about 1.5" each / the other is a single about 2" across ($5 per head)

Green Striped:
(2) green striped mushrooms. Single heads and each about 1/2" across ($5 per head)

Purple Mushroom
(1) head $5 (small about 1/2" across)

LPS_Blasto

Okay, here's the acan. Sorry the pics stink. No photoshop. This is 26w actinic 420 and 26w actinic 460.

There's about 10-12 polyps on this coral. It's mostly red with white/silver stripes. I don't know the ID on it.

Attachments

• 1 (6).JPG
    1 (6).JPG
    49 KB · Views: 57
  • 1 (7).JPG
    1 (7).JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 56

LPS_Blasto

Hexabob:
Your corals shipped about 15 minutes ago. Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday 03-17-09) before noon. Requires a signature for delivery.

I sent tracking info via PM.

Thank you!!

LPS_Blasto

$100. Can meet you in south Denver area if that helps. But if you are making a trip to town anyway, I am on the northwest side in Arvada/Westminster area.

LPS_Blasto

Only (1) Purple Death left.

Will be pruning the DT again soon, but need time to prune and mount them. Probably a month before they are ready to sell.