power compact lighting for sale

gaubow

$125.00 includes shipping. One 4ft. coralife powercompact fixture. Holds 4 65w bulbs for a total of 260 watts of lights. Has independant 8ft. cords for separate on/off. I have owned this and used this for 3.5 mos.

$125 includes shipping. One 4 ft. jalli powercompact fixture. Holds 4 55w bulbs for a total of 240 watts of lights. Has independant 8ft. cords for separate on/off. I have owned this light fixture for 2 years, but these bulbs are only 3.5 mos. old.

I am temporarily getting out of the hobby and am pretty sure it may not be for at least a year or more before I am back in so I just want to try and get alittle something for them.

These both work great and I used them both on my 90 gallon and I got great growth on my live rock and my corals all did well.

Please email me at timgauen1@comcast.net

gaubow

this one is the jalli fixture

the above pic is of the coralife fixture, and this one is of the jalli lights.

gaubow

yes they both come with fans that are preinstalled when i bought them. they come on when the actinic switch is turned on.

wooddood

the wood dude
i have had 2 of the corallife fixtures and the fans come on with the 10k lights or they should because the heat comes from the 10k bulbs not the actinics,not trying to start a debate but you could have possibly put the bulbs in the wrong spot.but it is a great price,good luck selling them.