post 1

doug

been in the hobby since 82 and havent gave up yet .i now have 1200 gallons of seawater in a greenhouse that is set up to the max about 45thou worth of equipment/live stock equipment includes 2 large rk2 protien fractionators ,2 schuran jetstream2 calcium reactors,lots of pumps mainly sequence, a couple of 400 watt de's for suplimental lighting(on the main sps tank only) ,an rk2 1000mv ozone generator and not to mention all kinds of surplus stuff so i am deep into this to say the least. all this has really started to pay off in the last couple of months the growth is stagering sps,lps and softies all growing.no supliments thats right none other than the calcium reactor . test everthing and you will find it to be close to natural sea water . almost forgot to mention the central air unit that keeps the green house at 70 and the water at 77-79 all year around

doug

not very computer literate so its a pain to download pics with such a small file size it ruins the pics to down size got pics up on other forums

BHinAK

You have a system we all would like to see more of. With 45g's worth of an ecosystem I think more than a few of us would be willing to help you out with the photos uploading. Tech wise.

My suggestion would be upload the pics to file server space most ISP's give you when you have DSL. I get 10meg for FREE but wasn't told when I got hooked up untill I ASKED about webhosting my domain name a year later. Its not that hard, I can do it.

I have the same problem, I take a few nice photos then have to crop out most of it to get it to post. But thats what you get for FREE.