Photo Gallery Link now below avatar

ReefLady

Staff member
....well, on one skin anyway. :)

But hey... that's my first hack! Well... I'm pretty proud of myself anyway. LOL all I had to do was learn HTML and a little PHP.

Those using the "VBPortal" skin now will have a link to their photo gallery appearing just below their post count on all posts.

Those using the rest of the skins.... LOL gimme some time, doing it to one took a couple hours, but hopefully I can apply some new knowledge and get the others done some time soon.

T

ReefLady

Staff member
Definitely got faster as I went. ;)

The following skins now have the photo gallery link available-

VBPortal
Noviia
Nexus Green
Nexis Blue
Emerge
Tech2
Skynet Blue

The link appears in different places on different skins, but if yours is listed above, look around. Hint: try near the bottom. :)

I did the most popular ones first, so the ones that still haven't been done were represented by zero or 1 votes in the polls.

Still need to finish those up, and some day "purty up" some of the ones I put in there. But I feel a big mistake coming on, so good night. :)

T

ReefLady

Staff member
Excellent!!! Thanks so much, Travis!

fing24.gif

Pro_builder

Travis, you are doing a great job here. I don't think anyone could take your place, to help out Teri. Thanks for everything.

Mary

Evil Angel
Thanks Travis! Another tool that we all will love to make it easier! Especially to your gallery!! :)