Pens Pens Pens!!! ~~~~~PRICES REDUCED~~~~~~

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
The following pens are $20.00ea plus shipping.

Eucaluyptus Burl, Cigar Pen, Gun Metal Finish
EucaluyptusBurl.jpg

Eucaluyptus Burl, Cigar Pen, Gold Finish
Eucalyptusburl2.jpg

Osage Orange, Cigar Pen, Gun Metal Finish
OsageOrange.jpg

Pink Ivory, Cigar Pen, Gun Metal Finish
PinkIvory2.jpg

Pink Ivory, Cigar Pen, Chrome Finish
PinkIvory.jpg

Maple Burl, Cigar Pen, Gold Finish
MapleBurl.jpg

Flame Box Elder, Cigar Pen, Gold Finish
FlameBoxElder.jpg

Green Acrylic, Cigar Pen, Chrome Finish
acryliccigargreeen.jpg

The Following Pens are $16.00ea plus shipping.

Yellow Acrylic, Roadster Pen, Gold Finish
AcrylicRoadsteryellow.jpg

Blue Acrylic, Roadster Pen, Chrome Finish
Blue.jpg

Grayish Blue Acrylic, European Pen, Chrome Finish
Grayish.jpg

Green Acrylic, European Pen, Chrome
Green.jpg

Teachers Pen, Yellow Acrylic, Gold Finish, $29.00
AcrylicTeachers.jpg

I'll add a few more tomorrow, Thanks for looking!

Eric

GlassMunky

those colored acrylic ones look AWESOME!!! why the sudden drop in price with everything? hope alls going well, I havnt been on much lately cause of my own personal issues.....

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I'll post pics of my cigar punches when they get in.........That should get some people excited!

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
those colored acrylic ones look AWESOME!!! why the sudden drop in price with everything? hope alls going well, I haven't been on much lately cause of my own personal issues.....

Things are going ok actually, I dropped the price in hopes of making more sales and getting my name out there a bit more, I realize most people are happy with a BIC Vs the idea of buying a $30.00 pen so I'm hoping the lower prices will get them to consider a handmade pen, I have also become more efficient at turning a pen cutting my work time almost in half while maintaining the same quality and actually I have leaned a few finishing techniques that make my pen finish even better than before.

Just learning and growing hoping in the end this will all pay off :D

Hope all is well with you, definitely hard times all around these days.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I'll post pics of my cigar punches when they get in.........That should get some people excited!

Yeah that Brazilian Sinker Mahogany turned out awesome, I was impressed with the way that wood looked when finished, can't wait to see your pics, here are a few I took.

cigarpunch2.jpg

cigarpunch-1.jpg

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I really like them, they look VERY nice. I just know I'd end up loosing the thing 15 minutes in....... :(

That would keep me in business :D of course if you kept it on your key chain you would have to loose your keys with the Punch so it wouldn't be far away.

GlassMunky

I was refering to the pens lol.... i dont have any use for cigar punches, CANT STAND the smell of cigars or pipe tobacco......

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Taking Orders!

Not sure how this works? Well you pick the style of pen and finish you would like such as Chrome, Gold, Gun Metal then you select a type of wood or color of acrylic you would like place your order or feel free to contact me if you have a special request or want a rare type of wood, in most cases the rare woods will not effect the cost of the pen.

It normally takes 5-7 days for me to get the materials in, make the pen, and get it shipped. During this process I will keep you updated so you know what is going on with your pen/s.

If you see a pen I have made and like the design but not the material color or finish let me know what you like and I will make a similar design with the materials and finish you choose or you can just leave the design to me. :D

Thanks for looking
Eric