Out of the burrow, breathing rapidly, help!

maukings

I have a 90g tank with 2 percula clowns, a sailfin and hippo tang, a pink spotted goby and now my BSJ.

The BSJ was the last addition to the tank. He had been sitting at the LFS for weeks and eating and acting normal. I got put him in the tank last Saturday and seemed to acclimate fairly quickly. He quickly dug a tunnel under a rock and ate mysis.

On day 4, the pink spotted goby went over the BSJ's cave and decided to make it its own and forced himself in. I could see the BSJ curled up under the cave. He spat some sand at the pink spotted goby but he wouldn't leave. I shooed the pink spotted goby away and back to his section of the tank but I believe the BSJ was too stressed out.

He has been breathing heavily since. Last night he was still in his burrow breathing heavily, this morning he was out on the sand bed still breathing heavily and not showing any interest in food.

I am concerned he might be dead by the time I get home, can the fish become that stressed out from a neighboring fish? Wouldn't this happen in nature? Or is the fish sick and not stressed?

I hope he doesn't die and calms down.