Opening the FW forum

Flipper

Sturgeon General
Why not allow posts in the fresh water area of the site? I know that is not the primary focus of this board, but I'm certain a good number of our members do keep FW as well. I think we've grown to trust the advice from our community members, and would be more comfortable asking advice of those same people, rather than elsewhere.

I posted a thread regarding FW in the Off Topic section of the site, which seemed appropriate. I was offered several good ideas from other users here, but then the thead was moved to the Freshwater section, where the discussion cannot be continued...:confused:

Certainly I'd like to follow up in the same thread, informing our members which course(s) of action I've taken, and what my results turn out to be.

ReefLady

Staff member
Flipper,

I'm not sure why your post got moved ... I'm sure whoever moved it didn't realize that no posts could be made under the FW forum heading.

Until Travis & I get a chance to discuss this a little more, I'm going to move the post back to the Off-Topic forum, where you can continue the conversation.

Sorry about that!

Flipper

Sturgeon General
Man, you are quick, RL!!! Thanks for the response. I hope you'll decide to make that forum available at some point. :)

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I have FW for 10 years and salt for 8 months so maybe i know something about fresh water????

ReefLady

Staff member
This wasn't Craig's fault - we were testing him. :cool:

Just kidding - it's just something that was never really clarified from the outset of the site/forum.

We're still discussing.