One of the best reef aquariums?

ReefFrenzy

That first video was awesome, but man the dissolve transitions between clips made me dizzy...LOL

I was fortunate enough to get a testimonial from a local guy who is pretty much considered a "Reef Keeping God" around here. His tank may not be as large as those above, but his dedicated plumbing room in the garage and the well planned set-up make it one of the best in the Carolinas.

He has been feeding Reef Frenzy since August, (shameless plug) so whenever a new customer is on the fence on wether they can "trust" my unheard of products, I shoot them the link with a little note that says "Well he trusts it in his system, so I think your biocube will be fine too...." ....LOL

Video: Seth's Amazing Reef Tank - YouTube

Larry

lbiminiblue

nice tank, his corals do really nicely. Thing is, and i'm not sure how many people agree, but he almost has TOO many sps and acro type corals. Maybe he should thin out the plate corals on the sand, they look pretty unnatural lying down there. but clearly he has tons of experience and knows what he's doing.

Doogle

Ya he should thin out the tank and hook us up! Lol
I read every page of that build thread a few months ago, extremely nice equipment, QT, and well planned...awesome.