HELP! No idea what this is

When I bought this at the LFS, they told me it was a blue xenia. However, it does not look anything like what Im finding on the internet. Its reminds me of wish-me-not flowers in my grandmas flower bed.

Very small and this entire piece is no large than the frag head it came on, but it has been growing fairly quickly. Anyone have any idea what this is?
IMG_20160810_164144080.jpg

Squatch XXL

I agree, but mine is so small, Im having a hard time telling. To me it looks like the aquacultured blue xenia in this link.
It certainly does, however yours seem pink, and not blue. Were they ever blue? I know with most of my coral, there are many colors of the same thing....does xenia work like that also?

It certainly does, however yours seem pink, and not blue. Were they ever blue? I know with most of my coral, there are many colors of the same thing....does xenia work like that also?

The new ones that are growing around the outside are initially blue, but then they seem to turn pink. What made me buy it was how blue the entire thing was. The LFS I bought this at, I noticed had some very bright almost neon blue mushrooms in their frag tanks one day. I went back a week later and you could still see the same mushrooms with only a hint of blue left on them. Like the color washed out of it. Not sure if it was dyed, but now Im leery and Im thinking the same thing was done with this piece

The other thing Im wondering is, if this stuff stays small or if it grows to be like the Pom Pom Xenia.

Yes, I agree that it does look like that but I have some pom pom in my tank and this is much smaller and has been staying very small like this. I would say the individual heads on these are only about 1/8" in size.

I ran across a different thread this past weekend and Im thinking they are blue clove polyps.