Next Meeting Day & Place??

billyr98

Well guys we didn't talk about it at the meeting, so when and where for the next meeting?

I would like to talk to you guys about raising some money for the club with an idea I have... And also about maybe a group order to one of our sponsors and maybe even a summer trip to somewhere like the Baltimore Aquarium

So lets here some replies!!

Gina

RS STAFF
I really like the idea of a summer trip to the Baltimore Aquarium!
Hmmm....Wonder why?
We could make a whole day of it with a Imax film and walk around the Harbour.
The Baltimore Aquarium has a new addition just opened this year called "Australia".

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
You have some great ideas Billy.... the Baltimore aquarium sounds fun! Do they sell corals there?? LOL~ :D

boozeman

Love the baltimore aquarium...am planning on going there soon. btw theres a decent 'all you can eat' sea food place there also.
Recently saw online pixs of the Georgia aquarium (the shots of the main tank with the two whale sharks and schools of rays swimming took my breath away) and was going down there this summer but wife wanted trip to disney world/cruise instead.

Witfull

disney,,to see a 6 foot rat?..lol

atlanta,,,now thats a roadtrip,,,but all my travel funds are going to houston this yr. b-more is doable,,,we can all crash at ginas~~~

finsdepot

RS Sponsor
Hey guys,
Where are your meetings normally in south jersey?

I live in Ocean County would love to contact other reefers in the area. Also my family and I where thinking about baltimore aq. but didn't want to drive that whole distance. Would you have a charter bus?

Thanks!
Stu

Gina

RS STAFF
Witfull said:
disney,,to see a 6 foot rat?..lol

atlanta,,,now thats a roadtrip,,,but all my travel funds are going to houston this yr. b-more is doable,,,we can all crash at ginas~~~

:apint: :meeting: :sleeping:
Do a little drinking, do a little chatting and get some sleep!
Sounds like a party to me!!

billyr98

Ok well I am planning on the next meeting being at Todd's house (our member) and then planning on a bus trip to Baltimore for July... I will keep everyone posted... June 3rd at Todd's is probably going to be the date of the next meeting.. But it is not confirmed yet...

I am going to try my very best to leave work early so that i can come to my very first meeting! wow...everyone's in for a treat! haha...i also like the idea of a trip to the Baltimore Aquarium, for i have never been before!