New Pony (Just Showing Off) ;)

My female Erectus has been alone in my 25 gallon hex for a couple weeks since her mate died after a miscarriage (it was so sad). I kept whining to my boyfriend about how sad shes been and he finally gave in and ordered me a male from Seahorse Corral. :woohoo: It's the same place I got her and her mate from and I was very happy with them. They're also the possibly the cheapest CBs on the web (the quality definitely does not suffer). The people there never cease to impress me. Last time, I took so long to choose the horse I want (yes she emailed me individual pictures) that she ended up chasing down the FedEx guy to get my ponies got on the truck. This time, it was an even better surprise. I ordered from the "Browns and Blacks Category" and ended up with a mustard yellow pony! I just got him today and I'm so in love with him! I think my female will fall for him soon too!
DSC00511.jpg

In Fact, here they are locking eyes! Absolutely Adorable!
DSC00524.jpg

Has anyone else ordered from Seahorse Corral? I really highly recommend them!

Thanks guys! Just a little update:

They're already hitching together! :bouncer:

DSC00533.jpg

And eating together!
DSC00532.jpg

Look how bright that little bugger is! He's amazing! I thought he'd get darker in reaction to her black pigment but he's actually chosen to show off this brightest shades!