new and learning

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
No way this site is great ask all the questions you want lots of knowledge and great people will help in everyway so hello and enjoy

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Welcome to ReefSanctuary SnowDancer!! :D Don't hesitate to ask a question! Do you have a tank yet?

KimPossible

Welcome to RS!!! I am new and full of questions too, so feel right at home and ask away, there are lots of nice folk here who are eager and willing to help :)

Gina

RS STAFF
:hallo: and Welcome snowdancer!
Do you already have a tank set up or just starting one?
We like questions here! No problems!

snowdancer

hello all and thanks for the warm welcome yes i have a tank but fowlr for now. only been up and running for 3 months it,s a 55gal with 4 1/2 inch sand bed not live playsand 30 lbs live rock TetraTec PF500 hang on filter 500 gal per hr Aqua C remora skimmer with maxi jet 1200 1 maxi jet 1200 power head. fish is 1 green chromis 1 coral banded shrimp 4 red leg reef hermit crabs and 4 blue leg ones 1 white sand star 1 yellow target mandarin goby 8 snales. would love to go to reef sys but am trying to see if i can keep this running for now i dont have the light sys only have 36 in 10.000 hood light.

corvettephreek

nice. welcome to RS, and good luck with your system. this site will give you alot better info than most, and the "geeks" here will answer any q? you may have. after all, I am still reefin. :D (thanks to these guys)