Neon tetra in trouble?

Brady92

I'm kinda confused right now one of my neon tetras has hardly any color to her my other has nicer color than ever I have her in a hob breeder tank right now for quarantine incase she was getting picked on only thing that has changed in the tank was I started feeding bloodworms once a day and a day after I put her in quarantine my Pleco died from what I think is lack of it's type of food (algae) but other than that everything is the same

I Love Living In Japan

BLADEYAMAHA

Not sure what to say then, Neon Tetras are delicate and over bred(inbred) most of the time, I usually get Cardinal Tetras as I believe they are tougher than Neons and I think they live longer, Yes they are more expensive, but well worth the money, I think and they have longer coloration areas and look the same except for a longer overall body length.

Brady92

Ya neons are difficult to keep for fw fish anyways and I'm not sure I think im going to put her back in the dt since the other one looks so depressed she has stayed in the same spot since this morning whereas they normally play together so since it's just her lack of color im going to try not to worry to much and read up on it o ya and of course a wc since the sucker fish died

I Love Living In Japan

Brady92

I'm not sure I kept it in a breeder tank for 24h and then put it back in dt and in an hour it had full color again and is still doin good so I guess she's fine now

I Love Living In Japan