nano lighting upgrade,

lcstorc

Looks like a 14000 HQI MH bulb from what I can see. Usually I hear people recommend changing them every 8 months or so.

burning2nd

she took a look at what the bulb costed. cause i told her something like 6-8 months.

Ill post in a few hours, some pic

burning2nd

nice, light...

kinda blueish,

looks much diffrent ambiant light wise, the room gets a total diffrent lighting effect.

we made a very nice stand today as well, if will be sealed and stane'd soon and we will move the tank,

Picture043-1.jpg

Picture029.jpg

week 2,

were, thinking 1 more snail a cerith.

burning2nd

soon,

what do you think i could keep, 70 watts on a 5.5

mainly sps, but maybe some stony's

not sure, what do you guys think?

gonna be frag hunting soon..... gotta do a few more water changes, do some more testing and make sure shes ready to rock and then stock stock stock

aquaman3680

You could keep some monti caps and some other SPS if you keep them close to the light. You could basically do anything else you wanted...

Good Luck

Matt

burning2nd

def, monties

frogspawn and hammer braine,

wanna stay away from the faster growing stuff..

shrooms zoo's lots a zoo's

shes wants a clam it seems so ill be reserching that........ anything input?

lcstorc

If you want a clam first wait for the system to be well established and place towards the top of the tank so it is close to the light. Clams can be really picky and the small ones in particular are hard to keep and need to be target fed.

burning2nd

just got a monti cap, a palm palm xiaen (spell that) what i thought was a recorda, but after looking closer relized is not...

and i got my bio wheel for my qt. its on my main tank now.... how long should i let it colonize?

and 1 more cerith