Myreefcreations reactor?

reefshadow

Hi everyone-

I have an opportunity to buy a mrc reactor from a Seattle reefer. Anyone have any feedback on this model?
It's a dual chambered CR2 w/ blueline co regulator, bubble counter, check valve, solenoid, needle valve, 10 lb co2 tank, a maxijet 1200 and mag 2, and media. All for only $200!
I've looked on the net and found that I would save about 250 dollars on this model buying it used, but I want to make sure it's right for my tank. (125 sps and clam reef w/ 80 gallon sump/fuge.)
I've found very little feedback on this model, but it seems a good deal.
I do need a reactor though. I'm having a hard time keeping up w/ the carbonate demands!

Thanks! -Becca:)

wooddood

the wood dude
if you dont buy it give a phone number and i will.lol.really i think its a sweet deal,i say buy it.

reefshadow

hey, Wooddood-

Yeah, I can't wait:D . I hope the sale goes through and there are no problems. Actually I wish I had about a thousand bucks to spare- he has some incredible deals!

:)

Maxx

Ive heard nothing but good things about MRC. If you can get all of that for $200, I would take it. The regulator alone, (assuming it a precision needle valve) is worth about $140....not that I've been pricing these things or anything:D
I don't think that buying a reactor that is too large for the tank is a problem...I would expect that the exact opposite is a problem though...
Nick

reefshadow

Thanks, guys!

I'll be sending the payment sometime this week and should be picking it up in the next month or so. I'm gonna count on you guys when I get it! ( I have no idea what i'm doing!:p )

Seeya! -Becca:)

Rob's Reef

Andy at Myreefcreations makes some real nice stuff. He is about three hours away from me in Atlanta, so I see his stuff from time to time.