my wish LIST ( clowns ,tangs,butterflies,angels ) ..with whom i start and next ?????

minajaguar

new 4 weeks tank (just cycled) .. fish only tank 30 gal

my wish LIST ( clowns ,tangs,butterflies,angels ) one from each , all small sizes

how to arrange introducing these types .... with whom i start and next ?????

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
Re: my wish LIST ( clowns ,tangs,butterflies,angels ) ..with whom i start and next ??

30 gallons is going to be to small for tangs or butterlies but you could put a pygmy angel in there. I have always put my clowns in first just because their hardy. GL

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
30 gallons is going to be to small for tangs or butterlies but you could put a pygmy angel in there. I have always put my clowns in first just because their hardy. GL

Great advice rob. You will want to shop smaller fish. Check liveaquaria for min size requirements.

........wet floors add character.

Re: my wish LIST ( clowns ,tangs,butterflies,angels ) ..with whom i start and next ??

Great advice rob. You will want to shop smaller fish. Check liveaquaria for min size requirements.

........wet floors add character.

+1^
Search Nano Fish in Live Aquaria

AJ REEF

With a wish list like that. You should start looking for where you can put a six foot long or larger tank.
You will be happier in the end.

leslie

IMO larger tanks are easier to maintain. We have had our tank for 5 yrs and really the only prob we have had was red cyno and occasional outbreak on hair algae on the power heads. I promise a larger tank is easier. We have had tons of problems with our nano 28 HQI, algae, micro algae, lots of algae on the sides. Its just much harder to maintain. Thats just my 2 cents, others may disagree.