My first reef tank

emy

Hello to all out there this is Emily EEK's fiancé, he just created me a reef sanctuary account. Today is my birthday I turned 27, part of my birthday present from EEK was my own salt water fish tank :angel3:. This will be officially my first ever fish tank unless you count the goldfish bowl that i had when i was about 10.

Today I learned how to do my own water change and read a refractometer, but i am still learning and would appreciate any advice that any one can give me.

Thanks

Emilys_tank.jpg

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
She's off and running I gave her the equipment and the tank she took it from there

The catch she's gotta maintain and care for the tank I know she will so it's gonna be an awsome little tank

Love you emy glad to see you took an intrest in the hobby HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:bluenod:

Mad Mike

Happy Birthday :)

It's great that you can both enjoy this together. Good luck with the new tank it should give you hours of pleasure.

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Happy B-Day Emy and :welcomera to RS! You are in good hands...

What size tank do you have?

Cheers!
:bouncer:

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
She's sleeping like a baby now hehe. I'll break it down for her 29 gallon with 70-80 lbs. of rock 4 55 watt PC and 2 mag 2.5 and a prizum protien skimmer 3 inch sand bed

it's a really nice set up she picked everything out and really making it look nice hate to speak for her but since she's sleeping I'll cover lol

She got all the test down and the refracto meter mixing salt and all that in a day OK this is a proud soon to be hubby speaking hope you guy/girls don't mind a little sappieness I can't help it I'm glad this forum is kinda tight there are outhers but I wouldn,t join or submit her to those forums people are rude inconsiderant and just plain mean I think you all know the ones I mean

Travis has created a good thing here we all get an opinion right or wrong and everybodys happy thats the way it should be thanks travis and everybody that makes reef sanctuary a good place to be

Cheers :clink:

Gina

RS STAFF
:bday1: Emy and :welcomera to our Sanctuary!

Your set up is very nice! Do you plan on a fish only or fish and corals?

emy

This is a pic of my tank from the top,the outher pic doesn't show the caves and ledges

from_the_top.jpg

Gina I plan on doing fish and corals

I might just stock my tank out of Erics lol