Marine Flora A+++

Snooker00

I would like to let everyone know just how professional and courteous, Sam from Marine Flora is with his customers. I just recently bought an assortment of macros ( red string of pearls, red grape kelp and this amazing red rose petal macro all established on rock) and to say it was an amazing amount for the price doesn't seem to do it justice. In the same order, I purchased one of his frag pack of zoos (beautiful assortment I must say) also pink and purple rics and everything was packaged, double bagged and arranged in the styrofoam shipping container, to were no matter how rocky the trip from Cali to Florida might have been, everything in the box was alive and looking great! A half hour after I put them in the tank all the zoo frags, and the pink and purple Ricordias were open and enjoying their new home!
I would recommend, that any one looking for prompt and courteous, customer attention give Sam a try, he will not disappoint you. Any one that has dealt with Sam, when he was a private seller knows what I am talking about. He has some killer deals on his web site right now.
Here is a link to his web page,
http://www.marineflora.com/

Steve