Make Your Own Liquid Supplements and Additives and SAVE MONEY!

gettanked

Hello Everyone,

Did you know that if you make your own 2 part liquid supplements and additives from dry form that you will save a ton of money?
Here is a link on how to make your own liquid calcium, alkalinity, magnesium chloride and magnesium sulfate. An Improved Do-it-Yourself Two-Part Calcium and Alkalinity Supplement System by Randy Holmes-Farley - Reefkeeping.comFor those of you that want to try the DIY Recipe, I can help you by supplying you with all of your dry form supplements:
Recipe #1:
The Calcium, Part 1:
2 ½ cups of calcium, will make 1 gallon of liquid calcium supplement.
The Alkalinity, Part 2:
The sodium bicarbonate has been baked for this recipe.
2 ¼ cups of sodium bicarbonate will make 1 gallon of liquid alkalinity supplement.
The recipe will call for you to choice either Part 3A or Part 3B, but not both.
The Magnesium, Part 3A:
3 cups of Magnesium Sulfate will make 1 gallon of liquid magnesium sulfate supplement.
5 cups of Magnesium Chloride will make 1 gallon of liquid magnesium chloride supplement.
OR
The Magnesium, Part 3B:
8 cups of Magnesium Sulfate will make 1 gallon of liquid magnesium sulfate supplement.
In my professional opinion I highly recommend using the magnesium Part 3A, because a good salt mix uses more then one magnesium in the mix (Hopefully). I should know, because I make my own 2 Part Sea Salt Mix.
The only differences between Recipe # 1 and Recipe # 2 are:
Recipe # 1 uses Baked Sodium Bicarbonate / Alkalinity.
Recipe # 2 uses a Non-Baked (Regular) Sodium Bicarbonate / Alkalinity.
Whether you use the baked sodium bicarbonate recipe #1 or the non-baked sodium bicarbonate recipe #2, I’ve add to either recipe 1 1/3 cups of dry form pH-UP / sodium carbonate for you to make 1 gallon of liquid pH-UP supplement to adjust your ph values when needed.
Help to recycle plastic bottles by using your empty 1 gallon milk containers, water bottles and ice tea bottles to store your liquid DIY supplement solutions in.
When mixing your dry form of calcium with water, be cautious because the calcium liquid solution will get HOT!
When mixing, add some water first to your plastic container, and then add you dry ingredients, then shake plastic container, then top of plastic container and shake once more and you’re done.
Now, if some of you don’t have the time or the desire to make your own DIY solutions, I make a really high concentrated liquid supplements and additives that I can offer you.
Ok, you’re asking your self what’s this going to cost me.
Well not as much as the competitors are charging!
(2 Kits) Total of 10 Gallons, Both Kits for only $42.99
Each Single Kit Includes: 1 gallon each of alkalinity, calcium, magnesium chloride, magnesium sulfate and pH-UP supplements (Total of 5 Gallons)
The Calcium, Part 1:
(1 Bag) 2 ½ cups of calcium, will make 1 gallon of liquid calcium supplement.
The Alkalinity, Part 2:
The sodium bicarbonate has been baked for recipe #1.
(1 Bag) 2 ¼ cups of sodium bicarbonate will make 1 gallon of liquid alkalinity supplement.
The Magnesium, Part 3A:
(1Bag) 3 cups of Magnesium Sulfate will make 1 gallon of liquid magnesium sulfate supplement.
(1Bag) 5 cups of Magnesium Chloride will make 1 gallon of liquid magnesium chloride supplement.
(1Bag) 2 cups of Sodium Carbonate will make 1 gallon of liquid pH-UP supplement
You have your choice of Recipe #1, Part 3A or Recipe #1, Part 3B.
The Magnesium, Recipe #1, Part 3B:
8 cups of Magnesium Sulfate will make 1 gallon of liquid magnesium sulfate supplement.
Recipe #1 will call for you to choice either Part 3A or Part 3B, but not both.
Recipe #1, Part 2: you have your choice of baked or non-baked Alkalinity.
For those of you that need larger volume of bulk supplements, I sell all supplements in large bulk volume at really great prices.
Total Bulk: (5 Supplements, Total of 47 lbs) Package Below is only $49.99
If these items were bought separately the total cost would be $55.95, save $5.96 off our already low prices.
(9 lbs) of High Purity Magnesium Chloride, $13.99
(10 lbs) of High Purity Magnesium Sulfate, $7.99
(10 lbs) of High Purity Sodium Bicarbonate (Alkalinity), $7.99
(9 lbs) of High Purity Sodium Carbonate (pH-UP), $11.99
(9 lbs) of High Purity Dow Flake Calcium Chloride, $13.99
All of our products are of the highest quality and at an economical price.
All products are used to maintain our 3,000 gallon aquaculture systems since “2000”.
All product proceeds help to further our aquaculture program.
14 Day Product Return Guarantee: check details on my web site.
"Welcome to Get Tank Aquariums Saltwater Aquaculture Facility and Home of Saltwater Correct Products. Get Tanked Aquariums started a saltwater aquaculture facility and delveloped Saltwater Correct product line back in "2000". We propagated many diffe
Receive a 10% discount off of product total, excluding shipping cost.
If you have any questions call me at 717-243-9545
These prices can change with out notice.

Pictures below starting from the top left are of actual products pictures:
Calcium Chloride (Dow Flake), Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, pH-UP (Sodium Carbonate) and Alkalinity (Sodium Bicarbonate).

Thanks for your time,

Garry

Attachments

• Calcium Chloride.Bulk..003...jpg
    Calcium Chloride.Bulk..003...jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Magnesium.Chloride..Bulk,.002...jpg
    Magnesium.Chloride..Bulk,.002...jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Magnesium.Sulfate..Bulk,.002...jpg
    Magnesium.Sulfate..Bulk,.002...jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 36
  • PH-UP.Sodium Carbonate.Bulk.002...jpg
    PH-UP.Sodium Carbonate.Bulk.002...jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Alkalinity.Pile...001_0007_00.jpg
    Alkalinity.Pile...001_0007_00.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 36

gettanked

Thanks for the info!

I just recently stocked some Dow Flake Calcium Chloride to compete with my bulk competitors.

My normal calcium chloride that I keep in stock and use purity is: (Min) 94% (Max) 97%.

I can switch out the Dow Flake for my other calcium chloride for the above post, see picture.

Have you noticed that a lot of product manufactures are making negative claims about their products not to be used in the aquarium trade?

Do you remember the Caribbean play sand that was sold at Home Depot?

Was it or was it not, the same sand sold in the aquarium trade?

Theirs a lot of propaganda going on nowadays!

Are they true or are they false?

gettanked / Garry

Attachments

• Calcium.Chloride.for.the.web.000003.jpg
    Calcium.Chloride.for.the.web.000003.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 29