Macro Metaculario!

johnmaloney

Spring is here! Spring is here! After a long and dreary winter, spring has arrived. Maybe not for you, but it has for us, and I couldn't be happier. (Although with the winter some of you had, this must feel like summer). Now we will have more clear days than murky, the sun is out, the tides are in and we are going to have a sale:

Buy 1 Macro get 2 Free.

Yep. BOGT.

Only for a limited time. Only at ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae - Home. We will be adding stock from now until Sunday when the sale closes as 11:59PM EST.

THE DETAILS & RESTRICTIONS:

NO OTHER DISCOUNTS MAY BE USED TO GET BUY ONE GET TWO MACROS. If you use a coupon code though we will allow it, but automatically reduce it to Buy One Get One macros.

No Rainchecks
No Retroactive Application (good sales got us in the mood for the sale so we can't erase that)
Offer valid in the US only.
We select all the free macros. No caulerpa unless you ask for it. Nothing potentially invasive or difficult unless you ask for it. (can't ask for a species but you can leave a note like "hey john I am not scared of some algae send whatever")

HOW TO GET THE DEAL: Make a purchase before Sunday at 11:59pm, and leave the note "BOGT" in the comments field during checkout. That is it.

johnmaloney

i can't find pics online or i would have. osmundea obtusiloba is one, I got a few more sciania companata, ...gracilaria domengensis, etc... spelling probably off on all, it is too late at night for Latin. they all look off from their pics. A few I haven't identified yet that look like gorgs more than macro. just awesome. I have been debating about what to do with the rarer stuff though. Aquaculture? Frag? Sell the whole thing for obscene amounts?

I think frags work. I like the idea that anyone getting it is dedicated enough to wait for it to grow.

Oh i got Liagora. So sweet if you are into challenges. Very small, very delicate.

razorvines

Was seeing if you would get my hints of what I want if I put that in the comment like but don't "Ask for it".... LOL

johnmaloney

no sorry, i didn't catch it. i should get some sleep soon, been a long day and I must have misplaced my sense of humor...

;)

:?

SeahorseBT

I couldn't find any pics of those algaes. I guess I will have to wait for your pics.You've got me all excited to place my order now!