Looking for Xenia

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I want some pumping xenia (and possibly some other colorful softy that I don't have), I think it would be a cool addition to my tank, and I hear people all the time saying it grows like a weed. Soooo, I was wondering if anyone has some they could spare. All I really have to trade is this small zoo frag. Its not the bigger piece that I posted up earlier today, but its about 1.5" long, and .5" wide and has about 15 polyps that are open now, and a few more (maybe 8-10) that I haven't seen open yet.

Heres a pic of the actual frag, the polyps are a teal color, with lime green mouths.
Hit me with a PM, or reply here if you are interested.
16zoo_frag-med.JPG

ScottT1980

Ok, if you are interested, I can try to ship you some. Xenia does not ship well at all but from what I have read, it ships better when you don't attach it to anything. I would ahve to obernight it to you which might cost more than its worth but I can try to do it if you are interested. Let me know...

Take er easy
Scott T.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I also have a lot that i have been fraggin....if Scott can't help you, let me know.

Bryan

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Oh well, if xenia doesn't ship well I don't want to harm it, and I don't want to have to overnight it, that would cost like $30 or more. I can always get some at my next reef club auction. If anyone has anything else they'd be willing to trade that ships better, like maybe a small frag of some other zoo colors, or just something colorful that will do well in my lighting. (110 watts PC's, I will probably upgrade to at least 220 watts of PC's by the begining of May)