Lid Cover HELP...Jumper

Warpigs

I'm currently looking for an aquarium cover alternative other than Glass to keep my BSJF in. I had egg crate on, but as I found this morning, that doesn't work so well. Not to mention, I now see that posted all over the place. He was still alive and now hopefully okay. Any Idea's out there, I'm pretty much up for anything to keep the BS in, but I'd prefer not to use a glass top. I was thinking of making a 6-8 inch lip around the tanks top by attatching some plastic gutter guard or landscape edging with velcro to the tank.
How much air can these little guys get? (How high can they jump)
My BS is every bit of 4 inches. He's one of the biggest ones I've seen
My tank is 300 gal. 6x3 and it's a in the wall unit. So anything ugly can't be seen for the viewing side.

I'm new to the hobby, but it's something I've wanted to do for years. I just never had the time or place to do what I wanted to do with one. I spent the last year reading up on alot of stuff, but just like everything else. You can read all you want, but you really don't start learning until you get your feet wet.

Any help is much appreciated and Thank You in advance.

Warpigs

Thanks for the link. I"ve already made arrangements to buy some of that mesh from him. I'll be making the screens tonight for temp use until I get that mesh. If he's still doing okay......You just saved my BSJF's life.
Thanks again