kudos to The Logical Reef

TDEVIL

i would just like to thank, Lee for the outstanding service he gave me, i am a repeat costumer, and will be in the future, with out a dout ;)

the 5 corals arrived and i got them into the tank as soon as i could, w/o rushing ;)

thanks, again Lee, and The Logical Reef

TD (Jay)

logical

Thanks Jay! I know I speak for Lee when I say you are most welcome, and it was truly our pleasure.

Talk to you soon, Bryan

caja

As always, Logical is an outstanding vendor and provides the best customer service possible as well as top notch corals.

(pssst, bryan...I just set up a 30 gallon Oceanic Cube. hehehe. talk to you in a couple months. $$$)

TDEVIL

Originally posted by logical
Thanks Jay! I know I speak for Lee when I say you are most welcome, and it was truly our pleasure.

Talk to you soon, Bryan

it is very hard to find a good online vendor, and you guys have a very honorable company, and i am honored to be able to buy some corals from you now and a again

i posted some pics Here , i hope i do them justice ;)

Thanks again

TD

LogicalLee

Sponsor
Hey Jay,

Thanks for the kind words, It was my pleasure working with you, Thats another great thing about doing this is meeting so many great people that love the hobby as much as Bryan and Myself do.

Thanks!
LogicalLee

Playa

Bryan provides first class service. If you ever get a chance to drop by his farm, be prepared to see a kingdom of beautiful zoanthids!

His little girl is an ANGEL!

dickie52

Originally posted by caja
As always, Logical is an outstanding vendor and provides the best customer service possible as well as top notch corals.

(pssst, bryan...I just set up a 30 gallon Oceanic Cube. hehehe. talk to you in a couple months. $$$)

Hey caja,

Miss you.........sticking with the rated "G" for awhile???

LOL ..... Love ya.....