Is this a good buy?

Blue Space

Nice looking rimless tank. I've seen the tank alone for about $450. So for the total package it seems like a decent deal. Although, you may want to scrub the details of the ad for each item and do a comparison of what changes you might want to make (equipment wise) and then add it all up. For that cost I think you could keep your options open... It's really a matter of personal preference and what you want to keep in it. Good luck with it and please don't forget to open a thread illustrating your progress!

BLADEYAMAHA

Seems high but well put together and sleek so gotta give him credit for his work. Low iron glass does that mean starpphire glass? 600 tank and stand 200 skimmer 350 Maybe 250 hqi light mag 5 $60 sump 250 power heads ? 50 each? heater 35 totals =1345+tax Do you have a truck and straps cause you are gonna need some buddies too looks like a deal to me. If it has bio balls put them up on eBay and get rid of them.

Last edited:

LPK

Thank you so much! I sent them a message and I can pick other equipment if I choose too. It looked good to me especially with the name brand items listed so I could compare the prices on my own too! I will definitely start a build thread if I get one! Thank you for your input!

Btw- they don't like bio-balls either and recommended against them!! Lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

LPK

They sell just the tank for $330! They also have the new Radion cheaper than most but I will have to wait for that!

LPK

Sorry I misquoted. The tank for $330 has a chip out of the side corner.

Waya

I would never buy a tank with a chip in it. Asking for problems down the road. Could just be me being picky though.

LPK

I won't either. They just sent me a list of items available and that was on there.