I finally got another Blue Spotted Jawfish!!!!!

sharri62

:dance:
I am SOOOOO happy! My last BSJ didn't make it and I finally got a new one last week! They are my favorite and I have high hopes for this one. He seems to be happy in my tank and has buddied up with my Yellow Head Pearl Jawfish. I was worried they might not get along, but willing to take the chance. They are the most enjoyable fish I have come across! I will try to get a good picture and post. So far the ones I've taken aren't that great. I LOVE MY BLUE SPOT!!!!!:dance:IMG_20110311_161043 copy.jpg

Here is a picture of him. Not the best, but he is :blueoh: SOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Last edited:

sharri62

My first BSJ tried to eat a bristle worm and seemed to injure his mouth. He wasn't able to eat after that and I wasn't able to save him. I cried for days. Sounds silly to cry over a fish, but I did.......... :(

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
It's not silly!!! I'm thinking of getting one myself but I read that they require food 2-3 times a day! Scared me a little.

mbdave

I cried over a fish once, big darn Maui snapped the line right at the boat and slowly swam away while I stood and could do nothig. Man that would have been some sweeeeeet fillets. The fish God was punishing me because we had plenty for the cook out already any others would have been wasted. Thanks fish God as alaways you were right. This big bull was 30#'s at least

........:cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1:

Litterally though I was choked up and I'm not easy to the tears,,,:tears: